Transparency & Venue Policies
Learn more about our venue and policies before booking.
Indoor Venue Booking Policies & Details
- We can host up to 88 guests indoors at our barn venue.
- We also have a large outdoor area that tents can be added to, to accommodate more people for an additional charge.
- We rent the venue at an hourly rate.
- $200 per hour with a 4 hour minimum.
- $150 each additional hour or rent it for the whole day from 10am to 10pm for $2250.
- Our air-conditioned banquet hall is popular for quinces, wedding receptions, graduation parties, sweet 16 celebrations, and other gatherings.
- 20% non refundable deposit is due at the time of booking via Zelle (713-28-0205 Cody Geiman)Or Venmo (@bethany-meadows-geiman last 4 of my phone is 5551)
- Final payment is due at the end of the party before you leave the facility.We count guests as they come in and park.
- Chairs and tables will be provided for your guests up to 88 guests.If you need more you will have to contact an outside vendor.
- Please understand during the summer months it is hot we do our best to keep the venue room cooled down but due to the fact this is an indoor/ outdoor event venue heat can be an issue.
- Access to the facility will be allowed at the time you have booked and paid for no earlier or later. This is enforced to be able to have a successful event for you and other events we might have booked during the day.
- Events can be booked 10 am to 12 pm, no later (your event has to end and be cleaned up by 12 am).
- Alcohol allowed with event insurance that runs between $100 and $200 for the event,
- A TABC certified bartender has to be present the entire time drinks are served and for the duration of the event until it ends.
- Event insurance can be purchased here.
- If you are serving alcohol at your event and there will be more than 65 guests and officer must be present (billed separately).
Find a list of our preferred vendors here. You are not required to use our vendors but we suggest you do as they are local and have been vetted. Any vendors that will be on the property should be insured and able to provide a certificate of insurance to us.
If you have any additional requests please call us at (346) 550-1754 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest touring the property and we are available for tours on Saturdays. Tours must be booked, and you can book your tour here. If Saturday does not work for you we can try to accommodate another day and time for your tour, just reach out and ask.
Tour Our Venue
Tour our venue this Saturday or request another day and time that works best for you.
Check Out Other Attractions At The Ranch!
Rustic Photo Shoots at Our Photography Venue
Photographers! Book our farm photo shoot venue.
By Appointment Only
*** We are still booking private events and parties 24/7, click this link to tour our venue